Born and raised in the Netherlands, R. J. Kleinherenbrink moved to the United States in 1984. He attended Washburn University and graduated in 1985 and 1986 with a Bachelors of Business Administration and Masters of Business Administration. He graduated from Washburn University School of Law in 1989. He has practiced in Hutchinson since 1989.
Mr. Kleinherenbrink has been active in the community serving in several non-profit and civic organizations.
Principal Areas of Practice
• U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
• Washburn University (J.D. 1989)
• Washburn University (M.B.A. 1986)
• Washburn University (B.B.A. 1985)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
• Reno County Bar Association
• Kansas Bar Association